Mr Gee in the Olympic Stadium / Photo courtesy of Mr Gee
GUEST POST: MR GEE
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
1. What Event/s Did You See?
2. Who Did You Go With?
I went to see the Marathon by myself.
3. How Did You Get There?
We arrived in a special coach (with the Spice Girls!)
4. What Were Your Highlights?
5. Did You See Team GB Athletes Compete?
6. What Did You Enjoy Most About The Day/s?
After the Closing Ceremony, we went into the centre of the stadium & met athletes from all over the world. I was looking for Mo Farah, but I couldn’t find him.
7. Are You a Seasoned Olympics and Paralympics fan?
8. Were You Inspired To Take Up Sport?
9. Did You Wear A Tracksuit To The Event?
I wore my Union Jack “Team GB” hoodie to represent!!!
**Lord Sebastian Coe said in his Olympic Closing Ceremony Speech:
“Our opening ceremony proclaimed that these would be a Games for everyone… at our closing ceremony, we can say that these were a Games by everyone.”